How BridalKare is Different Than Other Gown Preservation Companies
1. The prices are lower! They work hard at keeping their overhead costs down. As a family owned business they are known for providing the very best service for the lowest price. You are dealing direct with BridalKare’s exclusive online website dealer – no extra middleman – no bridal store markups – no added expenses. You won’t find a lower price anywhere.
2. BridalKare’s service is superior. We know everyone says that, but they have literally thousands of brides who will vouch for that. See testimonials and their A+ BBB rating. What makes them have superior service? Attention to ALL of the details. Every dress is hand inspected. Every dress is re-inspected with a blacklight so they don’t miss those invisible stains that can become a problem later. Every stain in every dress is carefully and gently removed. They use environmentally safe Stoddard Solvent rather than harsh percoethlyene like most gown preservation companies and dry-cleaners use. Your dress is always individually cleaned, never batch processed. Your dress won’t get thrown in with other dresses or other fabric items to be cleaned. You deserve to have it done right. (See their Exclusive 11 point process that guarantees you’ll love your dress all over again)
3. They will do minor repairs for FREE. Other preservation companies charge extra for any repairs Does your dress have a loose bead, a loose or missing button, a minor tear? Don’t worry about it, they’ll take care of it for FREE
4. Your wedding gown will be sealed in it’s own windowed display preservation box. Sealing your wedding gown preservation box provides protection from insect infestation, mildew, dust, mold spores, and other contaminants. Sealing the box also protects against water damage. Whether it’s a household flood or a cat or dog urinating to mark their territory, your gown is protected. Other gown preservation companies do not offer this important added protection for your gown.
5. Your cleaned and preserved wedding gown comes with a Lifetime Guarantee. BridalKare is the only gown preservation company to offer a lifetime guarantee. This guarantee was introduced back when other preservation companies were offering a 30 year guarantee. Many of these companies have since had to change their guarantees – but none match BridalKare’s… Most of them haven’t even been around for a “lifetime” yet. BridalKare has been a family owned business since 1890 – that’s a couple of “lifetimes”. They plan on being around for another 120+ years.
You can trust your wedding gown cleaning and preservation to BridalKare. They have the price, the experience and the process that will make you one of their many happy customers. Order your wedding gown preservation today.
(Plus $18 shipping to our plant and then directly back to your home)
Complete instructions for sending your dress come with your wedding dress preservation kit.