“Do You Want to Clean & Preserve Your Wedding Dress for a Personal Keepsake or Treasured Family Heirloom?”
We are the online website for BridalKare’s Wedding Gown Preservation. BridalKare is is a 125 year old family owned business. Bev Zambito is the 5th generation owner. As a woman owned and operated business she understands how you feel about getting your wedding dress cleaned and preserved. It can be scary sending off such an important memory of your special day to a company hundreds of miles away. Knowing that Bev and her staff personally care about how your dress is treated and processed can help to alleviate those fears for you. Every month, hundreds of mothers and daughters just like you trust BridalKare to clean and preserve their wedding dresses – you can check out their testimonials and the company’s BBB A+ rating for some added assurance.
Here’s why you can trust BridalKare.
Watch this 2 minute video –
Whatever your reason to have your bridal gown preserved you want to know you can trust the company who will do that for you.
BridalKare started as a local dry cleaner over 125 years ago. Bev represents the 5th generation of this Family Owned and Operated Business. She has grown it into an Award Winning, Nationally Recognized Wedding Dress Cleaning and Preservation Company.
BridalKare has achieved this by treating each and every Wedding Dress entrusted to them by Mothers and Brides Like You, as the Unique and Cherished Heirloom that it is. They clean and preserve hundreds of gowns per month. Yet each dress is still hand inspected, individually cleaned and then individually hand inspected again.
Your dress will go through an 11 step bridal gown cleaning and preservation process that BridalKare exclusively developed. Over the years the family has developed unique gentle chemicals and careful methods to remove even the most stubborn stains. Because of the 125 years of expertise, they can remove grass stains, perspiration stains, asphalt parking lot oils, champagne stains – just about any stain you can imagine without any damage to your delicate bridal fabrics.
Because of the Exclusive and Proprietary Cleaning and Preservation Process they are the ONLY company to offer you a Lifetime Guarantee against stains re-appearing and fabric yellowing. (read about the lifetime guarantee -here.)
Using this exclusive 11 step process makes sure your cleaned and preserved wedding dress looks as beautiful as the day you purchased it.
1. When your wedding dress arrives at the BridalKare plant it is checked in, registered and then thoroughly inspected for stains and repairs.
2. Your gown is then hand cleaned along the hem, neckline and underarms. In addition to being experts at removing dirt, mud, grass-stains, asphalt parking lot oil and other stains from the hem, they also pay particular attention to removing all of the make-up, deodorant and perspiration stains as well.
3. Your dress will then be thoroughly inspected with a black light to reveal any hidden stains. All stains and spots are specifically treated to gently remove them from your gown. (Other companies send you stain stickers and it’s YOUR responsibility to mark any stains.) Their “anti-sugar” treatment removes all sugar stains (usually caused by wines, sodas, or cake frosting) and keeps them from returning and yellowing over time.
4. Your wedding gown is then individually cleaned. They use a more expensive “Stoddard” solvent which is environmentally friendly and gentler on fabrics rather than the perchloroethylene which dry-cleaners and other preservation companies use. Their exclusive cleaning process also keeps your wedding dress from yellowing.
5. A complete and thorough re-inspection then takes place. If any problems remain the gown is re-processed.
6. Any needed repairs are made. (minor repairs are done free – other companies will charge you extra for this service)
7. Your gown is then individually steamed and hand pressed. It is also individually dried to make sure all moisture is gone from the dress fabric.
8. Your gown’s bodice is shaped and place on an acid-free bust form for display so you’ll be able to see how beautiful it is – just like the day you purchased it.
9. The bodice and skirt are layered with acid free tissue paper to protect it.
10. Your dress is then carefully placed in an acid free windowed display box and completely sealed to keep the moisture from the outside humidity out, and also to keep out mold spores, and dust. (Moisture in the box/fabric can cause mildew) It’s also important to provide this sealed barrier to keep insects from getting in and nesting in your dress.
(10a.) Because the preservation box is sealed for your added protection, you can’t see the stain removal and cleaning done to your dress. The staff is happy to send you actual pictures of your cleaned and pressed dress. Simply check mark the request for dress pictures on the invoice and include $5 – when you send your dress in to be processed – the staff will email the pics directly to you. No other company offers this type of added service!
11. The windowed preservation box is placed inside a white storage box and then both of these boxes are placed inside a protective shipping box and all are shipped pre-paid to you via UPS.
Shop and Compare. Buy Direct and save.
Easy to Follow Instructions
Step 1 – You’ll receive a BridalKare Bridal Gown Preservation kit / via email. It includes instructions, an invoice and a pre-paid shipping label. It can take 48 hours for you to receive your email (a bit longer over the weekend or holidays). You’ll need to print this material.
Step 2 – Place your wedding gown and up to 3 additional items (like your veil, shawl, gloves, garter, purse, – does not include slip) in ANY BOX large enough to hold these items. Fill out the invoice, (which allows you to send the preserved wedding dress to a different address if you would like) and place it inside your box.
Step 3 – Seal your shipping box and attach the pre-paid UPS label…then drop it off at any store who handles UPS, (like Office Depot) or call UPS for pick-up.
Step 4 – When your wedding gown arrives at BridalKare it is professionally cleaned and preserved – You’ll receive your cleaned and preserved dress from BridalKare in a beautiful windowed bridal gown presentation box via UPS (pre-paid) usually within 3 weeks or less. (the time will vary depending on how far you live from their plant in Buffalo N.Y. and the time of year – summer and fall are especially busy).
Thank you for finding this website. BridalKare isn’t some big corporation that boasts about being the biggest. They are a dedicated family owned business and they care about Every Dress, and Every Customer. Each and every person on their staff works hard to make sure your dress returns to you safely and beautifully preserved for you to enjoy for a lifetime.
Because you are dealing direct with BridalKare’s only authorized website dealer, we offer you the lowest priced wedding dress preservation either on or off the internet.
(Plus $18 shipping – Covers shipping both to their plant and then directly back to your home)